Amazing dessert for the summer because it tastes like peanut butter ice cream. It is also low fat aside from the Reese’s on top! This recipe makes 2 pies also!
1 block of 1/3 less fat cream cheese (8 ounces)
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 1/2 cup peanut butter
1-14 ounce can of fat free sweetened condensed milk
4 ounces of reduced fat cool whip (half of a regular tub)
1 tsp vanilla
2-9 inch chocolate graham cracker crusts
12 Reese’s peanut butter cups
1. Put the powdered sugar, cream cheese and peanut butter into a mixing bowl and mix until combined
2. Add the condensed milk and vanilla and beat.
3. Stir in the cool whip
4. Split batter into both pie shells and put in freezer for 2 hours
5. Crush Reese’s cups and put on top of both pies
6. Put pies back in freezer for another 2 hours and serve!